Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10 Years From Now

Well if the Mayans are right, like some people believe, I'll more than likely be dead and in Heaven, hopefully. However, in the case that they were wrong, which I believe they are, I'll be happily married with no kids yet and working as an architectural engineer renovating all the old buildings that Alabama and other states have to offer. Okay the reason I said no kids is because I want to enjoy my marriage for a while before I let kids take on the fun out of it. Don't get me wrong I want kids, I just don't want them to ruin my marriage by driving me and my wife insane in the middle of the night right away. I see myself living in a homely house, you know not too big but big enough to be impressive, that I designed, with my wife's input of course. I'd have to let her have some input, because I'm sure she would be looking over my shoulder the entire time nagging like most women do. Yes, that was a sexist generalization but oh well. My soccer coach once told me that all women are crazy and you just have to find the one with the level of crazy that you can withstand. I agree with this statement to some degree. I plan to own my own architectural firm or at be a partner with someone by the time I'm 28. The reason I say 28 is because I would like to retire by the time I am forty, so I can have the rest of my life to explore the world with my wife and do everything me and her want to do before one of us dies. I would also like to have designed and built a magnificent structure like the house known as Falling Water that was built on a waterfall. Not by a waterfall, but on a waterfall. I'd like to be known. Hopefully because I'm famous and not infamous. I would like to have a dog, because my dogs got taken away from me and I never had another one. I think he would be called Ace. I like the name Ace for a dog. Its kind of scary and intimidating but at the same time its nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment