Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Car

My car is actually a truck. It is a 2001 Chevy Tahoe. Its color is called pewter but no one ever knows what that is so i just tell them its a mix between gold and silver. It has the Lt package, which is the most luxurious out of the packages other than the Z71 package. It is all leather and power everything. I love the fact that it has a sunroof because it's just one more window I can open up. Its not a 4x4 like I wanted but it is a 350 v8 so it still has a lot of power. I can either fit a lot of people in it or a lot of stuff, whichever I choose. After I got it it needed new tires so I put Toyo A/T tires on it and when the truck is actually clean and the tires are shined it looks really nice. I did however back into an old girlfriend's truck a while back so there is a little ding in the back bumper. But it was dark, there were no lights where we were at so she shouldn't have parked so close behind me. Not to mention the fact that she drives a tiny little s10 that I could hardly see out the back window. There are only two things that bother me about this truck. The first thing being that it's a pain to clean because it is so big and you have to climb all of the sides just to clean the top. The next thing being that the fuel sensor in the fuel pump is messed up so the fuel light comes on a lot. But I know how miles I can go on a tank of gas, so I go by that. I would have liked the truck to have been black but oh well. The color that it is is going to look good with black accents like the black brush guard I want to on it and probably so other things as well. I did buy the truck myself. I saved up money and sold my old truck, which I paid for as well. My old truck was a Ford Ranger so the Tahoe fairly different size wise. I love my truck. A buddy of mine once said "There are things of man you don't mess with. His hat, his truck, and his girl. In that order."

No comments:

Post a Comment