Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Point of view of the last tree standing in the forest

Oh my lord! I'm next! They already got Johnny and they're coming for me next. Maybe if I try not to sway at all they won't notice me. Lah lah la lah, ah its not working they're still coming. Gah look at the size of that thing. It's huge. I can't possibly stand up to that. They're gonna plow right over me. Wait what's that for why are they cranking it up. Hey don't you come any closer! I know I'll drop something on him. HMMMM what do I got? Dang-it why'd I have to be a acorn tree? An acorn ain't gonna do anything. Why couldn't I have been a coconut tree? Now there's a big nut. I wish I could drop one of those on them right now. So let me see. Hey you! yeah you over there. I'm talking to the squirrel right there. Go bite that man. You got rabbees? Darn oh well you'll have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment