Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why am I Here

Why am I here? Why am I in this class? This class is pointless to me. I already know the stuff he is teaching. I learned all of this in the eleventh grade. Believe it or not that wasn't that long ago. I think I'm not going to go there today. I mean when you leave early everyday and still make mid to high nineties on all the test, I think it's okay to miss a few days every now and again. By the way I'm talking about math. More specifically Pre-Calculus. I hate that class with a passion. I think when I go I actually am loosing some of the knowledge I previously learned about Pre-Calculus. I like that knowledge. When I learned Pre-Cal the first time, I had a great teacher who taught me how to do everything the easy way and not have to go through all the boring tedious steps that take up too much paper and would kill hundreds of trees throughout your college career. The teacher who I have now teaches everything by the book. He goes through every single step and it bores me to death. I mean the class is already almost two hours long and it was suppose to be longer then that, which I do thank the teacher for that. But I get so bored sitting there day after day. I took all the way up to material covered in a Calculus II college course include integrals. But I'm loosing that knowledge as I sit in Pre-Cal day after day. I don't know why they even stuck me in that class. I scored a 25 on the math section of my ACT. But the only reason I didn't receive college credit for high school Calculus was because my teacher was not AP certified.

No comments:

Post a Comment