Thursday, September 3, 2009

An Unforgetable Dream

Have you ever had a dream that occurs over and over again? Well I have. By far my most memorable dream is one that I have had about three times. This quite disturbing dream takes place in some car. I have no idea who's car it is because it is a car I have never seen before. But anyways, I'm sitting there in this old beat down car in the passenger seat. I can hear the radio playing some old country song, and I hate oldies when it comes to country music. So, the next thing I do is try to flip channels to find another station. As I'm sitting there fumbling through radio stations, I notice something beating on the car window. I look outside, but there's nothing there. I go back to fumbling through stations until I the noise again. Again I lean over to the window and look outside, and come to find nothing there. I turn my attention back to the radio. The noise occurs again and its getting loud. It is as if someone is beating on the side of the car. Finally, I see something moving across the ground. I try to open the car door to see what it is exactly but the door will not open. Then something starts climbing through the window, and I finally realize what I'm looking at; it is those troll dolls. You know the one's with the crazy outrageous hair that you use to play with when you where a kid. Hundreds of them start pouring through the window. They start attacking me. Pulling my hair and hitting. I guess they were out to get some natural hair of their own. I honestly do not know what it was they were trying to do. I start wrestling around with them, trying to get to the controls for the window. I can't seem to roll down the window. Then all of the sudden I awake and the dream is over. I promise this is a real dream. I couldn't make something like this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment