Sunday, December 13, 2009

Actors

The actors of our generation are getting pretty old. Actors such as Jim Carry, Robin Williams, John Travolta, and Bruce Willis. There are so many more. These actors are the people I grew up watching and they will be extremely hard to replace. There can never be another Bruce Willis. I mean he's an amazing actor and it's incredible that he is still making action movies at his age. I just can't imagine there being another Die Hard without Bruce Willis. These things bother me. I have grown attached to these actors. They are the one's who entertained me first. I see why Grandpas and other old folks watch reruns of things like the Loan Ranger. It's because no one could ever be like that. Sure there will be the John Travolta of the next generation but it just won't be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment