Sunday, December 6, 2009

A glass on the edge of the table

Oh my gah. Why do they have to set me so close. I can't see my life flashing before my eyes. That time I got held by Angelina Jolie. She has some nice lips. Or that time Jack Nicholson threatened to throw me at Adam Sandler. Those were the good ole days. Guess I won't have to worry about that anymore. Hey kid not so fast. You stop running. That kid is gonna get himself killed one of these days and he's probably gonna take me with him. I mean he has scared me permanently. He always burns things in me and he doesn't ever rinse me out. He's so cruel. Oh my gah it's a cat. Get out of here kitty. You get away from me. No don't you sniff me. Ah stop that. Stop it. Ahahaha I'm going to shatter all over the floor. I hope one of you cruel people step on a piece of me. Well this is it. Here I go. I knew it'd always end up like this. I just never imagine the grandma would do me in. Ahhhhhhh........ahhhhhh....ahh crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment