Monday, December 7, 2009

"The Price is Wrong Bob"

That is a quote from the famous movie Happy Gilmore. Adam Sandler playing Happy Gilmore says that to Bob Barker as he is "trying" to beat the crap out of Barker. Its a pretty funny scene because Happy ends up the one lying on the ground in the fetal position. I brought up that because of this: Drew Carry is not anywhere close to Bob Barker. I use to watch The Price is Right every day of each summer when it came on a ten o'clock. My brother and I would watch that show every morning. I loved that show because Bob Barker was the host and because I liked watching people make complete idiots out of themselves. But back when Bob Barker was the host people use to make shirts saying how much they loved him because he had been doing it for so long. People use to watch that show with their grandmothers. I doubt people do that for Drew Carry. I think the show should have been retired with Bob Barker. Don't get me wrong I still watch the show when I get a chance but it's just not the same. Nope I'm watching the show now and I do not see any I love Drew t-shirts on. And don't you just love when the person after someone bids like a dollar more than them? I do cause they act so happy about it but really they are thinking about how much they would like to kill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment